Wednesday 1 January 2014

Alindawaty Putri Pertiwi, S.E

Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb atas segala nikmat-Mu, hingga pada akhirnya aku menyandang gelar Sarjana Ekonomi. Tepatnya pada tanggal 31 Desember 2013. I felt so blessed. I just want to thank all of my friends, who supported me and who helped me. Thank you for my parents for your prayer and your faith in me. I'm so sorry it took me so long to get my bachelor degree. Tidak berhenti mengucapkan syukur alhamdulillah, karena ini merupakan langkah awal menuju tangga selanjutnya. Welcome the new life and new reality, Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... For all of my friends who still struggle with their skripsi, I will support you all the way, and to not give up!! 
I don't know how to thank you Adit, Nanda, Mail who always be there for me :P
a million thanks for the support and the beautiful flowers ya ukhit-ukhtiku Alda dan Eka, muah :*
Thankiss Corry for the beautiful flowers, kisses! ;)
Thanks for your comming Bianca :D
Thanks for your support and comming PBU Daduth, Sofwa, Tita. Uh big hugs!!! :)

No comments: